Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Cool sites #1



Learning how to shop

My adventures in SL have been enhanced a lot lately with help from other avatars. See the Green Lantern and his buddy at left, who sent me to the roller coaster I'll show you next.
 I was dissed quite a bit at first, but I've noticed that as soon as my appearance improved, people were more willing to help me. Isn't that typical?
I  have cool new hair from Sweet Faces Designs (23,87,21), and while shopping for it I asked another woman where she got her terrific-looking pumps. She gave me a card for the stiletto store ... very cool ... and then I was virtual shoe shopping! Does it get any better than that? Check out my new boots from Stiletto Moody Shoes (102, 89, 35) that came with gleams on the buckles, heel clicking sounds AND a sexy walk.

Needless to say, I've blown most of my Linden dollars, but heck, people talk to me now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment